For those of you who are new to paying for commissions via PayPal, this tutorial should help out a lot.
- Log in to PayPal using your e-mail and password. (If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can sign up for a PayPal account easily.)
- Once you are logged in, you will see your account. At the top with all the tabs, click the “Send Money” tab.
- Once on the send money screen, enter the e-mail of the person you want to send the money to in the “E-mail” box and the amount of money you want to send in the “Amount” box and the type of currency. (Be sure to include the decimal point!)
- At the bottom, click the bubble that says, “I’m paying for goods or services”.
- Finally, click “Continue” and the payment will be sent.
Below is an example I made to demonstrate this, as if you would be paying me for my services.