Now that I have a brand new, awesome working computer, it’s time to open for digital art commissions once again! I will only be opening a limited amount of slots based on the work load I can take on for the month, so please, if you are interested, let me know as soon as possible!
HOW TO OBTAIN A COMMISSION:
- Read my Terms of Service, and browse my price sheet and examples.
- Fill out a commission form or contact me via e-mail. (I also accept Facebook messages as well.)
- I will contact you back within 1 to 3 days letting you know that I have received your commission form or message, and we will talk prices and time frame of completion.
- Once price is agreed, I will send you an invoice via PayPal and place you on my art queue.
- Once the piece is paid, it will be locked on my queue, and I will get to it as soon as any other commissions before it are completed. (If you are the first person on the queue, I will get started almost immediately!) Regular updates are always given, regardless if I am working on your piece or not at the time. You will NEVER be forgotten!
Well, I hope that covers everything. I look forward to working with you all soon! 🙂
(NOTE: Shrinky-Dink commissions are closed for the time being as I have to work out a few bugs with them. I hope to offer them again soon.)